New Baltimore, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and cushions are torn the seams , the mattress material has worn out , Called them many times and they send a man out and his report was that the couches are fine and only the foam is cheap and when I called art van customer service they said that if i wanted to purchase the foam they can sell it to me ...Really?

you can sell me the foam ? she said yes Wow I said send me new foam and cushions and she said NO ... I said I want to speak to your Manager and they put me in his Voice mail , left several messages and I never got a call Back , Called my salesman he no longer works there, talked to the store manager he said he would call corporate office , called me back 2 hrs later and he said there is nothing he can do .. I called again and again now they are not even answering the phone , and I even paid for the fabric protection and they said that was only for stains and accidents , I don't get how these people are still in business, couches used last 20 -30 yrs now you have to buy a new set every year ..

I am very upset about this and would like new furniture and mattresses from these people, actually I would like My money back so I can buy my furniture elsewhere ...

Review about: Couch.

I liked: Sales person.

I didn't like: Customer service, Exchange policy, Hidden extra charges, Bad quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2176
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

This looks like the same sofa and love seat we purchased from the photos of the gapping cushions and torn at the seam pillow.Within ten months of the purchase all four of our pillows had torn at the seam the same as in this photo and our cushions are shredding and the fabric is nothing but strings.

They will do nothing but replace the cushion covers with more of the same.

It's "wear and tear" they claim, not poor quality or defective materials.Very disappointed.

I don't understand how they are in business either. The service manager, Jeff is a rude pompous *** and won't do anything for you