Style and Design

We applied for credit online and were approved immediately. I am an authorized user on my husbands acct.

I asked specifically if he needed to come in and show his Id and was told they could verify it without that. We verified everything and signed for it, set up delivery for today and went home. I was waiting this morning for a call or email about our delivery time and never got one! I called the store to find out what was going on and they informed me that the finance company wanted my husband to come in with his Id.

Would have been nice to have a phone call yesterday or even this morning before I had to go call them. He went in at around 1 pm today and have still not been confirmed when or even if our furniture will be delivered. I stayed home from school today just for the delivery!! I am so frustrated and disappointed with Garner White and their poor customer service!!

I am tempted to tell them to cancel it and go to Art Van where I have never had an issue getting my things!!

Very disappointing!! They have wasted 2 days of mine waiting on furniture for no reason!

Comments

Hello,I am very sorry that you had this experience, we are continually improving our processes and communications, thank you for your honest feedback. Your business and feedback is important to us and we will use this to improve. We would like a chance to take care of this matter , please call us at 248-481-2202 Ext 1181 so that we can discuss this matter with you.