1.4
Style and Design

Bought a sectional and 2 captain beds. Delivery came, guys were rude, to put it kindly. They did an awful job setting up the beds for my kids. They left the foam wrapping on the bottom of the beds and the beds are so heavy they have to be taken apart to remove the wrapping. They did not set screw all the parts together...just a bad set up. Moving on.... the sectional... they did not connect the 2 pieces of the sectional. Ok...so delivery sucked.

After delivery we decided the matching chair would fit, so we called and placed the order for it. This was the day following our delivery. I asked if the same promotion was valid (5yr no interest, they pay taxes) and it was. Chair came. Its fine. Fast forward 6 months........ i get hit with interest on the chair!! Wth. I called and was told I was wrong. There was no deal with no interest. I misunderstood........ well why was there no interest on my sectional?! So someone messed up or just lied to me. They would not honor the no interest on the chair.

Fast forward another 6 months... I have a couple snags in the fabric and the material is pilling on the arm rest. (Just short of a year, and this sectional look like crap!) I call for repair, after all thats why we got the protection plan for $600+.

Guy come out (just rude, and unfriendly...that must be a requirement to work there) to look at it, takes some pics and leaves. He spent no more than 3 min looking at the sectional. Tells me the fabric needs replacement, call this #. I call the protection company, they tell me its under 1 year, so gardner white needs to replace it. Call gardner white....... we will call back. Next day, I try again....they will call me back.......next day I CALL AGAIN, this time MAD! Manager will call me back in "just a few minutes" no joke, the next day he calls me. Im sure you can imagine my frustration level at this point. It is considered normal wear and since there is multiple snags its not covered. Wt* I am so so blown away. I should have listened to the numerous ppl that told me to stay away from gardner white. A week later and one of the recliners is really hard to close. I am not looking forward to the run around again.

Review about: Gardner White Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Same here with the warranty! Manager from the leather protection warranty told me " too much cracking and peeling so we dont cover this.

Wth.

Also, said " this extra coverage shouldn't have been sold on this couch, because it's not covered!" I have the whole set and now the couch is ruined and is only 2 yrs old. I need this repaired or at this point a new couch.