Gardner White Furniture - Delivery Issues

3 of 173 Gardner White Furniture reviews

I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st.I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they could get to me.

Apparently they do not deliver on the weekends and pick up the furniture from the store on Monday. I was told I would get an email that would have a link to track my truck and help me better plan. I left work early to be home by 4pm, just in case the truck had me first on the list, and I still had not received an email narrowing down my time. I finally received the email around 4:15pm stating my estimated delivery window was between 11pm-1am; clearly outside the window I was told earlier.

When I called the company, I was told that they are busy and packed with furniture; I could re-schedule a time if 11pm-1am did not work. However, there was no guarantee that it would be a better time tomorrow, especially since they seem to get busier as the week goes on. Since I work during the day, it has to be a later delivery. The delivery service could do nothing for me, so they routed me to the store, which was also no help.

There was no way to promise I would get my couch during the 4pm-11pm time frame. I could potentially continue to push back my date of delivery because everyday could have an 11pm-1am window that I am scheduled in.

Neither person I talked to seem to have answers for me, nor were they helpful.Their answer was to re-schedule and hope that tomorrow would work out better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Delivery service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #943211

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardner White Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 173 Gardner White Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dano

Oct 30 #1233996 Oxford Charter Township, Michigan, United States

Same garbage @ the Auburn Hills location.
Promised same day delivery 4-11pm on my $2500 mattress, then confirmed a 1am -3am delivery. Told them this is ridiculous, I bought a bed so I could sleep in it - not be roused in the middle of the night for delivery. Guess we will see when they confirm delivery tomorrow.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardner White Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gardner White Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×