Gardner White Furniture - Delivery Issues
I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st.I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they could get to me.
Apparently they do not deliver on the weekends and pick up the furniture from the store on Monday. I was told I would get an email that would have a link to track my truck and help me better plan. I left work early to be home by 4pm, just in case the truck had me first on the list, and I still had not received an email narrowing down my time. I finally received the email around 4:15pm stating my estimated delivery window was between 11pm-1am; clearly outside the window I was told earlier.
When I called the company, I was told that they are busy and packed with furniture; I could re-schedule a time if 11pm-1am did not work. However, there was no guarantee that it would be a better time tomorrow, especially since they seem to get busier as the week goes on. Since I work during the day, it has to be a later delivery. The delivery service could do nothing for me, so they routed me to the store, which was also no help.
There was no way to promise I would get my couch during the 4pm-11pm time frame. I could potentially continue to push back my date of delivery because everyday could have an 11pm-1am window that I am scheduled in.
Neither person I talked to seem to have answers for me, nor were they helpful.Their answer was to re-schedule and hope that tomorrow would work out better.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Delivery service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."
- "Bought two recliners and a sofa less than 3 years ago, the two recliners are both peeling, spent over $2900 for the 3 pieces, bought the extended warranty, told by..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Do not use this lawyer, James G. Schmier. Do not invest in his law firm, Schmier Law, PLLC (Birmingham, MI). Do not trust him. Do not trust his..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."