I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st.I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they could get to me.

Apparently they do not deliver on the weekends and pick up the furniture from the store on Monday. I was told I would get an email that would have a link to track my truck and help me better plan. I left work early to be home by 4pm, just in case the truck had me first on the list, and I still had not received an email narrowing down my time. I finally received the email around 4:15pm stating my estimated delivery window was between 11pm-1am; clearly outside the window I was told earlier.

When I called the company, I was told that they are busy and packed with furniture; I could re-schedule a time if 11pm-1am did not work. However, there was no guarantee that it would be a better time tomorrow, especially since they seem to get busier as the week goes on. Since I work during the day, it has to be a later delivery. The delivery service could do nothing for me, so they routed me to the store, which was also no help.

There was no way to promise I would get my couch during the 4pm-11pm time frame. I could potentially continue to push back my date of delivery because everyday could have an 11pm-1am window that I am scheduled in.

Neither person I talked to seem to have answers for me, nor were they helpful.Their answer was to re-schedule and hope that tomorrow would work out better.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gardner white furniture delivery service. Gardner White Furniture needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gardner white furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardner White Furniture.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Same garbage @ the Auburn Hills location.

Promised same day delivery 4-11pm on my $2500 mattress, then confirmed a 1am -3am delivery.

Told them this is ridiculous, I bought a bed so I could sleep in it - not be roused in the middle of the night for delivery.Guess we will see when they confirm delivery tomorrow.