Just left the store and I was going to spend over 1800.00 only to be told the manufacture did not have a warranty on the furniture I selected and I need to purchase their 5yr warranty. Also the ad stated you had a choice of a TV, and 150 Target gift card or 250.00 in additional furniture.

I selected the 250.00 only to be told it had to be one item up to 250.00. That's not what the ad stated.

Now why would I buy a product that it's own manufacture won't warrant. Also why would I buy from a store that falsely advertise.

This reviewer shared experience about "false advertising/warranty" and wants this business to "stop false advertising and sell furniture that has a warranty instead of trying to sell yours". This person is overall dissatisfied with Gardner White Furniture. The most disappointing about bedroom set at Gardner White Furniture was sales Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardner White Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Gardner White Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

CLOliveira

I agree. False advertising and I will be reporting it the the Better Business.

Their salesman lied about financing terms and then tried to lie about it on the phone. I will continue to tell everyone I know about their scams.

BarbT

I am not sure what happened in the store but I apologize. Every product we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty and Gardner-White's one year warranty.

The freebies are real without seeing what you were buying I can't comment. If you send me your contact information at barb@gardner-white.com we can rectify the situation.