Just left the store and I was going to spend over 1800.00 only to be told the manufacture did not have a warranty on the furniture I selected and I need to purchase their 5yr warranty. Also the ad stated you had a choice of a TV, and 150 Target gift card or 250.00 in additional furniture.

I selected the 250.00 only to be told it had to be one item up to 250.00. That's not what the ad stated.

Now why would I buy a product that it's own manufacture won't warrant. Also why would I buy from a store that falsely advertise.

Reason of review: False advertising/warranty.

Preferred solution: Stop false advertising and sell furniture that has a warranty instead of trying to sell yours.

I didn't like: Sales.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2015.

Comments

CLOliveira

I agree. False advertising and I will be reporting it the the Better Business.

Their salesman lied about financing terms and then tried to lie about it on the phone. I will continue to tell everyone I know about their scams.

BarbT

I am not sure what happened in the store but I apologize. Every product we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty and Gardner-White's one year warranty.

The freebies are real without seeing what you were buying I can't comment. If you send me your contact information at barb@gardner-white.com we can rectify the situation.