Featured

I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it.They did none of the above.

After calling the store to speak to the sales rep that sold us the furniture I was put on hold for seven minutes, then they picked up said he was with a customer & that he would call me back.

After three and a half hours of waiting for a call back I called the store back.To say the least this is the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with, never will I ever buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

BarbT
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States #825784

I am a Vice President at Gardner-White and am very upset about this review and would like to investigate.Since it was posted anonymously we can't.

Please contact me at barb@gardner-white.com .thank-you and please respond

Gardner White Furniture - Table Review from Detroit, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service Gardner White Furniture "I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago. I Loved the sofa design, size and color. We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Leather Sofa Review from Sterling Heights, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sofa Review from Highland Charter Township, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "These are the most recent pics of the Calvert DAHLI all leather recliner sofa that I purchased at full price just a little over 2 YEARS AGO AT GARDENER WHITE..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more