2.7

I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading.Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see and they r always mean on phone.

Still have 15 months of warranty but when I go to store they give me a phone number and when I call they tell u they will send some one to check it but no one ever showed up.Really a bad experience with Gardner white

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Gardner White Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gardner White Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gardner White Furniture leather sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Gardner White Furniture - Gardner White Selling Defective Serta I Series Mattresses Gardner White Furniture "...The defective lumps in the mattresses are only considered defective when it escalates to a certain size. Their "trained technician" actually told us "it is defective..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions Gardner White Furniture "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Terrible Company & Crappy Quality Gardner White Furniture "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service Gardner White Furniture "I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago. I Loved the sofa design, size and color. We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more