Highland Charter Township, Michigan
1.7

I purchased at full price a nice living room called Calvert.I bought the recliner couch and chair...

It was suppose to be leather.... I was told when it several times and I didn't see the cracks for some time cause of most locations but they got to the point that it is so bad that you can not miss them...when I noticed the cracks and tear I called my sales rep immediately and to my dismay I never recieved a call back... I finally called the store and they sent out a furniture technician who was HONEST AND TOLD ME THAT IT IS ONLY leather on the top the sides are not ... THEY OFFERED TO FIX IT AT MY COST AND THE MECHANISMIN THE LOUNGER IS BROKEN DUE TO THEIR FAULT FOR NOT CUTTING THE STRAPS UNDERNEATH IT ...

BUT TO TELL ME AND CLAIM THATS ITS LEATHER IS WRONG I AM AT THE POINT OF CALLING THE TV STATIONS AND SHOW THEM THE REALITY IF GARDENER WHITE FURNITURE AND THE WAY I WAS TREATED...I want my money back especially since I paid full price and was treated as if I am a FOOL !!! These are only a few pictures of the tears that are all over my furniture... Also this set has gotten to the point of feeling the wood while trying to lounge .. SAD SAD SAD AT THIS PRICE AND BEHAVIOR OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH...

I am not rich and even if I was this is WRONG..I AM NOT AFRAID TO CALL FOX 2 NEWS TO SEE WHAT THRY WOULD SAY AND DO FOR US!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of gardner white furniture recliner from Gardner White Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gardner White Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gardner White Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments