Highland Charter Township, Michigan
1.2

These are the most recent pics of the Calvert DAHLI all leather recliner sofa that I purchased at full price just a little over 2 YEARS AGO AT GARDENER WHITE IN WATERFORD!!! I FEEL THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THE HARD EARNED MONEY THAT THEY SPEND IN THEIR STORE! ITS ABOUTTHEIR PAYCHECK ONLY!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardner White Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardner White Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Gardner White Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

BarbT

We certainly want you to be able to enjoy your furniture.Please email me at barb@gardner-white.co with your contact information.

We will contact you and try to get the problem resolved.thanks for shopping at Gardner-White