2.3
Style and Design

I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor and Corporate Sucks I made 4 calls with no response even sent pictures to Taylor@gardner-white.com still no response even my furniture was delivered without legs my table was broke and it took 3 times to receive all of my furniture It has been 2 weeks Still waiting

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardner White Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardner White Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Gardner White Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

jballard
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States #970713

I apologize that you have not heard from out Taylor store in reference to this claim.We would like to get this addressed as soon as possible.

If you could please reach out to me by phone 586-774-8853 ext 1122 or by email Jeff@gardner-white.com I will make sure we get something scheduled for you.We apologize again for any inconvenience.