Featured Not resolved

Gardner White once again NOT honoring their warranty on our Serta I-Series King Size Mattress.Gardner White actually has a team that goes around and measures the lumps that form in Serta mattresses they sell.

The defective lumps in the mattresses are only considered defective when it escalates to a certain size. Their "trained technician" actually told us "it is defective...but not defective enough for warranty yet"...WTH? If you have a professional lump measuring team, I think it is safe to say you have a lump problem!

Hopefully all our complaints to BBB, Consumer Protection Agency, AG Consumers Watch, and Help Me Hank will sway their super cool lump finders to find my lump to be big enough to replace our 2300 dollar mattress.What a fricking joke!

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Serta Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion