Style and Design

Gardner White once again NOT honoring their warranty on our Serta I-Series King Size Mattress.Gardner White actually has a team that goes around and measures the lumps that form in Serta mattresses they sell.

The defective lumps in the mattresses are only considered defective when it escalates to a certain size. Their "trained technician" actually told us "it is defective...but not defective enough for warranty yet"...WTH? If you have a professional lump measuring team, I think it is safe to say you have a lump problem!

Hopefully all our complaints to BBB, Consumer Protection Agency, AG Consumers Watch, and Help Me Hank will sway their super cool lump finders to find my lump to be big enough to replace our 2300 dollar mattress.What a fricking joke!

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Grosse Pointe, Michigan, United States #1346539

I received a private message on June 24th from Meghan whose title is Marketing Assistant!I asked her if she was empowered to authorize refunds.

She said no and promised to forward our info to someone who could.

As suspected we have heard absolutely nothing.It's just laughable in regards to Gardener Whites Customer service.