1.8

purchased a mattress at Gardner-White Furniture store have not had the mattress a year and the mattress has begin to sag. I went to customer service twice , in the Taylor store.

They sent a tech out the first time he came and said we needed to have the mattress clean. I had the mattress clean the tech, said just take the receipt to the store and they would change the mattresses out. guess what, just left Gardner-White for the third time, and was told again that they needed to send a tech out wow... needless to say I guess we will be sleeping on the couch again God forbid if we slept back in the bed it's already lumpy and sagging I would hate for it the tech to come out and say something else was wrong with it and yes by the way it also had a mattress cover...

at this point all I want is for Gardner-White to stand by their own guarantee .

As a customer I have done my part and done what they have asked me to do !!, I don't feel that any customer should have to go through this type of inconvenience. Especially when we were tall at purchase that if there was anything wrong that Gardner-White wouldn't gladly exchange it free of charge..!!

Comments

Hello ,I do apologize for the inconvenience we are continually improving our processes and communications, thank you for your honest feedback. Your business and feedback are important to us and we will use this to improve. Please send your contact information to service@Gardner-White.com so that we may resolve your issue.