I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago.It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions are sagging.
They sent a technician to my home with a smartphone and he took four pictures and left. The next day I recieved a call that it was normal wear and tear. I then went online and found a lot of others with the same situation and complaint. I called management and talked with them and he said normal wear and tear.
I demamded they send another technician to look at it. They came today and he said the same things normal wear and tear and nothing was broken. He also told me I would have the same thing at Art Van and they dont make things like they used to. What kind of excuse is that.
We all need to stick together and make our voices heard. I'm waiting to hear back but I know it will be the same normal wear and tear. The end chaise is sagging so low it does not line up with any of the other cushions. This time they brought tools and took off the back to show me now breakage.
I will wait and see what they say but next is the problem solvers on channel two and four and hope others join me!Don't buy their furniture please dont waste your time our money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."