Troy, Michigan

I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago.It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions are sagging.

They sent a technician to my home with a smartphone and he took four pictures and left. The next day I recieved a call that it was normal wear and tear. I then went online and found a lot of others with the same situation and complaint. I called management and talked with them and he said normal wear and tear.

I demamded they send another technician to look at it. They came today and he said the same things normal wear and tear and nothing was broken. He also told me I would have the same thing at Art Van and they dont make things like they used to. What kind of excuse is that.

We all need to stick together and make our voices heard. I'm waiting to hear back but I know it will be the same normal wear and tear. The end chaise is sagging so low it does not line up with any of the other cushions. This time they brought tools and took off the back to show me now breakage.

I will wait and see what they say but next is the problem solvers on channel two and four and hope others join me!Don't buy their furniture please dont waste your time our money!

Review about: Natuzzi Leather Sectional.

Review #442027 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.