Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions

122 of 173 Gardner White Furniture reviews

I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago.It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions are sagging.

They sent a technician to my home with a smartphone and he took four pictures and left. The next day I recieved a call that it was normal wear and tear. I then went online and found a lot of others with the same situation and complaint. I called management and talked with them and he said normal wear and tear.

I demamded they send another technician to look at it. They came today and he said the same things normal wear and tear and nothing was broken. He also told me I would have the same thing at Art Van and they dont make things like they used to. What kind of excuse is that.

We all need to stick together and make our voices heard. I'm waiting to hear back but I know it will be the same normal wear and tear. The end chaise is sagging so low it does not line up with any of the other cushions. This time they brought tools and took off the back to show me now breakage.

I will wait and see what they say but next is the problem solvers on channel two and four and hope others join me!Don't buy their furniture please dont waste your time our money!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
122 of 173 Gardner White Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.