Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions
I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago.It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions are sagging.
They sent a technician to my home with a smartphone and he took four pictures and left. The next day I recieved a call that it was normal wear and tear. I then went online and found a lot of others with the same situation and complaint. I called management and talked with them and he said normal wear and tear.
I demamded they send another technician to look at it. They came today and he said the same things normal wear and tear and nothing was broken. He also told me I would have the same thing at Art Van and they dont make things like they used to. What kind of excuse is that.
We all need to stick together and make our voices heard. I'm waiting to hear back but I know it will be the same normal wear and tear. The end chaise is sagging so low it does not line up with any of the other cushions. This time they brought tools and took off the back to show me now breakage.
I will wait and see what they say but next is the problem solvers on channel two and four and hope others join me!Don't buy their furniture please dont waste your time our money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a supposed to have been leather chocolate sectional couch with two recliners and the other part is a let out bed. The first time we..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."