Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions
I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago.It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions are sagging.
They sent a technician to my home with a smartphone and he took four pictures and left. The next day I recieved a call that it was normal wear and tear. I then went online and found a lot of others with the same situation and complaint. I called management and talked with them and he said normal wear and tear.
I demamded they send another technician to look at it. They came today and he said the same things normal wear and tear and nothing was broken. He also told me I would have the same thing at Art Van and they dont make things like they used to. What kind of excuse is that.
We all need to stick together and make our voices heard. I'm waiting to hear back but I know it will be the same normal wear and tear. The end chaise is sagging so low it does not line up with any of the other cushions. This time they brought tools and took off the back to show me now breakage.
I will wait and see what they say but next is the problem solvers on channel two and four and hope others join me!Don't buy their furniture please dont waste your time our money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."
- "Ummm... whatever manager is making 12.50 an hour .. shouldnt be sending food out like this. ....ill never eat hot dogs again... sheetz was the only place o would order..."
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."