4.7

My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00.Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months.

We agreed. 10 minutes later she comes back telling us we've been approved for $12,000. We only wanted the $699 to pay for the mattress. Now they have marked our credit to increase it to a balance we didn't want.

They said oh- all you have to do is call them to get it fixed. If we knew they were going to push for more than the price of the mattress, we would have said no. Either way they have dinged our good credit for asking for such a high amount. They ask for the high amount to encourage you to buy more in the store.

We wanted to go back to return the mattress just for the principle of it, but the damage was done.I will not be buying any more furniture from Garner White with their deceiving credit limit practice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of credit approval process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of queen size mattress set. Gardner White Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned queen size mattress set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardner White Furniture.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

The credit company assigns each customer the amount they are approved for, the credit amount / limit is not asked for.

BarbT

I am sorry your are upset.The computer sets credit limits based on your credit history and clearly you have an excellent credit history!

Congratulations.

If you want ta lower limit call Comenity Bank and they will lower your limit.This should not affect your credit score which is clearly excellent.