My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00.Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months.
We agreed. 10 minutes later she comes back telling us we've been approved for $12,000. We only wanted the $699 to pay for the mattress. Now they have marked our credit to increase it to a balance we didn't want.
They said oh- all you have to do is call them to get it fixed. If we knew they were going to push for more than the price of the mattress, we would have said no. Either way they have dinged our good credit for asking for such a high amount. They ask for the high amount to encourage you to buy more in the store.
We wanted to go back to return the mattress just for the principle of it, but the damage was done.I will not be buying any more furniture from Garner White with their deceiving credit limit practice.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Credit approval process
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Queen Size Mattress Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wipe off my dresser with furniture polish and the wood paint came off. I spent a lot of money for cheap furniture. This should not have happen..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months. Every time they said that..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I purchased a Stouffers baked chicken breast today, cooked it, took out of oven, removed cover. It looked terrible, tiny piece of chicken, very little potatoes that were runny..."