My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00.Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months.
We agreed. 10 minutes later she comes back telling us we've been approved for $12,000. We only wanted the $699 to pay for the mattress. Now they have marked our credit to increase it to a balance we didn't want.
They said oh- all you have to do is call them to get it fixed. If we knew they were going to push for more than the price of the mattress, we would have said no. Either way they have dinged our good credit for asking for such a high amount. They ask for the high amount to encourage you to buy more in the store.
We wanted to go back to return the mattress just for the principle of it, but the damage was done.I will not be buying any more furniture from Garner White with their deceiving credit limit practice.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Credit approval process
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Queen Size Mattress Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I purchased a Stouffers baked chicken breast today, cooked it, took out of oven, removed cover. It looked terrible, tiny piece of chicken, very little potatoes that were runny..."
- "I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months. Every time they said that..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."