Gardner White Furniture - Payed for insurance that I can't use!
My parents bought my family a new couch, love seat, and minni mouse chair.This was less then a year ago.
They paid for 5 years of insurance on all 3. So I called to have it cleaned and I have maybe 5 very small stains. When I say small I mean a pea is HUGE compared to them. The guy came out with a rag and a spray.
He was rude to me, and told me there was nothing they can do for me. So we called back up there to ask why did we pay for insurance? We got two different stories. One lady said they have machines ect.
The other said they have nothing and can do nothing. So we called a manager. Two days later we get a return call. He goes on to say he looked at pictures and my furniture is absolutely ruined, abused and gross.
He also said my insurance has been voided because he feels my furniture is destroyed. My furniture is no way destryoed! It needed a few tiny stains removed. The insurance they sell is a scam!!!!!
They say no stains are a accident. As if people just go around and pour stuff out on their furniture because its fun. This is complete *** and a rip off! On top of they're rude and act as if they're better then you!
I will tell everyone I know to NEVER buy ANYTHING from there. I may even call the Fox 2 problem solvers so everyone can know what a scam and LIARS they are.
O also they said when you have 5 year insurance plan, if you have 3-5 stains called in then you are abusing your furniture and will automatically be voided from the insurance you paid for.They have some nerve if you ask me!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to about their warranty
You May Also Like
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."