Please dont buy mattress from here. I bought it for $1500 and it got ripped on the side within 8 months for no reason.

I bought accidental protection plan also from them. they sold mattress Protector also for $100. When I inform about this problem to Gardner-White, they came and visited my mattress. Now they are saying that since I use Mattress Protector, they dont cover this problem and asking me to contact Mattress Protector company.

My question is I did not even asked about mattress Protector when I bought mattress and they only suggested me to buy this Mattress Protector and accidental plan. Now, they dont care about the quality and they asked customers to contact Mattress Protector company. If the Mattress cover what they are selling is not a quality one, why are they selling????. Also, the lady who was informing about this to me was so rude !!!!

they dont care after they sell the product. she is saying the protection policy what I bought will not cover mattress and it will cover only the furniture. since I am using mattressprotector, they dont cover any issue in mattress.

Its ridiculous !!! Its my worry to contact Mattress Protector company and I have run with them and Garner-White will not even care anything about what they sold.

PLEASE DONT BUY MATTRESS and MATTRESS PROTECTOR from here!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04.

Comments

Please Do Not buy a mattress from here! Horrible experience! Horrible customer service!!!

Cleaning people came and cleaned my mattress. Could you please let me know what will be the next step?

Hello it was a pleasure speaking with you about this matter ,I am very sorry you had this experience this is not to our standard practice of customer service, and we are grateful for your feedback, We value you as a customer and we are glad after speaking with you that we came to a resolution to fix your issue.

ButteryEagle
to Lewis Armstrong #1476011

Thanks for the response! hope the issue will be resolved soon.