Farmington Hills, Michigan
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jun 30, 2015

Sofa continued to disintegrate so we had to throw it out. Gardiner White has refused my request for assistance and has lost a customer for life.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2014

Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00).Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics).

Product defects not covered under the Leather protection - only covers rips or tears. Store will not repair or place the unit.

In the past four years my husband and I have purchased over $15,000 in furniture from Gardner White and are very disappointed with the lack of support for this issue.This is our first request for service and were told by (Gardner White on 8 mile in Southfield) that no service options were available.

DO NOT PURCHACE ANY LEATHER ITEMS FROM GARNDER WHITE.

Review about: Leather Sofa.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

I had the same issue their leather couch rips off and their insurance is a waste of money and time