Gardner White Furniture - Poor Quality- Leather Sofa
Update added by user Jun 30, 2015
Sofa continued to disintegrate so we had to throw it out. Gardiner White has refused my request for assistance and has lost a customer for life.
Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2014
Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00).Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics).
Product defects not covered under the Leather protection - only covers rips or tears. Store will not repair or place the unit.
In the past four years my husband and I have purchased over $15,000 in furniture from Gardner White and are very disappointed with the lack of support for this issue.This is our first request for service and were told by (Gardner White on 8 mile in Southfield) that no service options were available.
DO NOT PURCHACE ANY LEATHER ITEMS FROM GARNDER WHITE.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs. My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go. I was told..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."