Gardner White Furniture - Review about Furniture Delivery from Taylor, Michigan
I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it.They did none of the above.
After calling the store to speak to the sales rep that sold us the furniture I was put on hold for seven minutes, then they picked up said he was with a customer & that he would call me back.
After three and a half hours of waiting for a call back I called the store back.To say the least this is the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with, never will I ever buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."