Gardner White Furniture - Review about Furniture Delivery from Taylor, Michigan
I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it.They did none of the above.
After calling the store to speak to the sales rep that sold us the furniture I was put on hold for seven minutes, then they picked up said he was with a customer & that he would call me back.
After three and a half hours of waiting for a call back I called the store back.To say the least this is the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with, never will I ever buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."