Gardner White Furniture - Review about Furniture Delivery from Taylor, Michigan
I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it.They did none of the above.
After calling the store to speak to the sales rep that sold us the furniture I was put on hold for seven minutes, then they picked up said he was with a customer & that he would call me back.
After three and a half hours of waiting for a call back I called the store back.To say the least this is the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with, never will I ever buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "My parents bought my family a new couch, love seat, and minni mouse chair. This was less then a year ago. They paid for 5 years of insurance on all..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."