Taylor, Michigan
Featured

I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it.They did none of the above.

After calling the store to speak to the sales rep that sold us the furniture I was put on hold for seven minutes, then they picked up said he was with a customer & that he would call me back.

After three and a half hours of waiting for a call back I called the store back.To say the least this is the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with, never will I ever buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone.

Review about: Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

BarbT
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States #825784

I am a Vice President at Gardner-White and am very upset about this review and would like to investigate.Since it was posted anonymously we can't.

Please contact me at barb@gardner-white.com .thank-you and please respond

Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service Gardner White Furniture "I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago. I Loved the sofa design, size and color. We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Review about Leather Sofa from Sterling Heights, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Gardner White Selling Defective Serta I Series Mattresses Gardner White Furniture "...The defective lumps in the mattresses are only considered defective when it escalates to a certain size. Their "trained technician" actually told us "it is defective..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Review about Table from Detroit, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more