I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor and Corporate Sucks I made 4 calls with no response even sent pictures to Taylor@gardner-white.com still no response even my furniture was delivered without legs my table was broke and it took 3 times to receive all of my furniture It has been 2 weeks Still waiting
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."
- "I have cooked and served for ruby Tuesday in sandusky ohio for about 3 years and like The gm they have now is so rude and unprofessional. The other two..."
- "My 6 year old got her ears pierced at Claire's on August 23rd. We used the antiseptic solution they gave us and rotated the earrings daily as instructed, for 6..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."