Bought a sofa and Ottoman at Auburn Hills MI. Once I got the sofa didn't look as good as I thought so I returned it.

Their Services was great until you buy their furniture after that customers service is out the window. They're rude and disrespectful. It felt like they didn't want anything to do with you. And the restocking fee is ridiculously high 25% of your original purchased price.

So make sure it's something that you really want before you buy it. I would never shop at Gardner White again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss icerink. Gardner White Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned icerink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardner White Furniture.

Comments

jballard
Southfield, Michigan, United States #1178327

Thank you for choosing Gardner White, We do apologize that the product you selected was not to your satisfaction. Gardner White does charge a 25% restocking fee on a return within 7 days.

This policy if provided to each customer in a delivery folder with the consumers receipt. I policy's can also be found on our website for the general public before the purchase.