THIS MY 3RD REVIEW THE MORE I THINK OF THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED THE MADDER I GET. 1ST I DIDN'T GET THE SALES PRICE THAT WAS PROMISED LAST WEEK.MR.LUVIGI LUCAJ INFORMED ME THAT THEY NEVER SELL FLOOR SAMPLES.AS I LOOK ON LINE THE SOFA AND LOVE SEAT FLOOR SAMPLE IS $900.00 LESS THAN WHAT HE WANTED ME TO PAY.HE LIED TO ME SAYING HIS STORE DOESN'T SELL THEIR FLOOR SAMPLES,GOING ON LINE THE SOFA FLOOR SAMPLE WAS ON SALE FOR $837.00 AND THE LOVE SEAT FLOOR WAS ON SALE FOR $823.00 WHICH EQUALS $1660.00 NOT THE $2,100 WHICH IS THE FINAL PRICE.

THIS SET HAS BEEN ON SALE FOR 3 WEEKS I SAID I COULDN'T BUY IT UNTIL 8/10/2016 NO PROBLEM.WHEN I INFORMED MR.LUCAJ, TOLD ME THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME SINCE I DIDN'T BUY IT 5 DAYS EARLIER.

THIS MAN IS A RACIST. I AM A WHITE MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN WHO HAS TRAINED AND MANAGED WHAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A VERY LARGE BILLION DOLLAR NATION WIDE COMPANY I KNOW WHAT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHEN I SEE IT.THIS MAN TALKED DOWN TO ME AND QUESTIONED MY WISDOM.HOW DARE YOU.GARDNER LIES AGAIN 5 DIFFERENT ANSWERS FROM 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEN THEY ARE AMAZED THAT YOU ARE CORRECT AND THEY JUST A BUNCH OF LIERS.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $700. chrystyna1955 is overall dissatisfied with Gardner White Furniture. The most disappointing about gardner white furniture sales manager at Gardner White Furniture was being lied over and over again Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardner White Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Gardner White Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bad Axe, Michigan, United States #1197585

I am a Vice President at Gardner-White. Our sales manager told the customer the truth.

Stores are not allowed to sell off their floor samples of running items. We will put floor samples on sale when they are not in pristine condition or when items are dropped. You can check out the outlet section on our website or in each store for many floor samples returns etc.

We are committed to each and superior customer service. Treating customers with respect has been a core value for over 100 years.

We apologize if you think we fell short. You are email me at barb@gardner-white.com