Style and Design

i ordered a dinning room table and ON THE DAY of my devlivery they told me that they didnt have it in stock!! so i called the head manager and told them i need the table in my house i have a gathering going on tonight and NEED something he told me he will give me damaged stuff and when the new stuff comes in he will exchange it !

it has been over a month that i have been calling them non stop and NOTHING then tday a lady told me ANOTHER month!

***!! they suck wth customer service and I'm never going there again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gardner White Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gardner White Furniture to "i either want a discount on my tables or a full refund!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was thy keep lying. Author liked the most fact that they gave me something to hold me over. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gardner White Furniture and gardner white furniture customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments