Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service
I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago.I Loved the sofa design, size and color.
We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get a replaced part. We were promised a $100 dollar gift card, TWICE never received either. I was cleaning behind the sofa and realized that the springs are broken, ripped through casing and now they are coming up through the material on top. A sofa shouldn't last a few years.
I took good care of this sofa and by normal wear and tare, it is garbage.I will NOT be buying from them again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."