Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service
I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago.I Loved the sofa design, size and color.
We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get a replaced part. We were promised a $100 dollar gift card, TWICE never received either. I was cleaning behind the sofa and realized that the springs are broken, ripped through casing and now they are coming up through the material on top. A sofa shouldn't last a few years.
I took good care of this sofa and by normal wear and tare, it is garbage.I will NOT be buying from them again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."