Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service
I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago.I Loved the sofa design, size and color.
We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get a replaced part. We were promised a $100 dollar gift card, TWICE never received either. I was cleaning behind the sofa and realized that the springs are broken, ripped through casing and now they are coming up through the material on top. A sofa shouldn't last a few years.
I took good care of this sofa and by normal wear and tare, it is garbage.I will NOT be buying from them again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sofa Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."