Independence Charter Township, Michigan
100% full Resolved

Bought a couch with chaise on 12/13/15 and kept it in original wrapping because we were remodeling the room it was going in, just opened it today and it did not come with the pillows or legs for the chaise, the material is worn and torn and the legs are all scuffed from obvious previous use.Completely unprofessional and unacceptable!

Called the office and while on "hold" the secretary hung up on me, I called back and then she transferred me 3 times to different people because she did not know what to do and the manager refused to talk to me!How do you even call yourself a business?!?!

Review about: Gardner White Dolphin Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $450
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

BarbT

I just responded to your other post. Please email me barb@gardner-white.com

BarbT

I apologize and want to investigate. Please email me your order number and contact information. I will handle personally.

barb@gardner-white.com