Gardner White Furniture - Swindlinding Customers for Additional Fees

Gardner White is shady.I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have to incur a 150.00 service fee to have the sofa disassembled.

I paid the cost, the sofa was re-delivered and disassembled, not even a year later I moved from the location in which the sofa was delivered, without no effort, no dis-assembly the couch was removed. I contacted Gardner White for a refund of the erroneous fee and they advised sorry but Oh well in a nut shell.

It is just customer service to not even try to resolve this matter.Essentially you stole money from me and charged a fee that I NEVER had to incur.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Just pissed
  • What I disliked
    • Jeff ballards customer service skills

Reason of review:
Bella Granite Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #833167 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardner White Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20 #1229520 Ladson, South Carolina

Right, well he's in this position for a reason. He could hv said we will give you 10% off of your next purchase or sent someone out to repair my couch to "look" like new. I will never buy from there again!

May 17 #1160183

Jeff, you are full of it as a customer service manager. You have reported that you apologize for any frustration and or inconvenience but haven't offered a solution. As stated your team swindled me out of this cost. Whether it was 1 year and a 1/2 ago or 18 years. I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A DIS-ASSEMBLY FEE as the item easily when out of the same door your team of individuals said it would not fit. Then to add insult to injury you see the pictures of the "dis-assembly" Horrible!! I am not a professional re-upholster but I could have did a better job and yet not one time as a CUSTOMER SERVICE Manager did you try to remedy this situation AT ALL. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON and I will NEVER buy FURNITURE FROM GARDNER WHITE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 14 #1226812 Lincoln Park, Michigan

I couldn't agree more about Jeff. Hes extreamly unhelpful, he's rude on the phone, he's a liar as well. Very disapointing. He does NOT deserve that job!

Apr 21 #1147988

Dear Gardner White consumer,
We do apologize our records show you took delivery in 2014. We do apologize if you feel you were charged for something you should not have been charged for. We are unable to refund this fee from 2014 as this goes to a contractor for the service. This is what was explained when you contacted our corporate office. We do apologize for any frustration and or inconvenience.
Jeff Ballard

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.