Gardner White Furniture - Swindlinding Customers for Additional Fees
Gardner White is shady.I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have to incur a 150.00 service fee to have the sofa disassembled.
I paid the cost, the sofa was re-delivered and disassembled, not even a year later I moved from the location in which the sofa was delivered, without no effort, no dis-assembly the couch was removed. I contacted Gardner White for a refund of the erroneous fee and they advised sorry but Oh well in a nut shell.
It is just customer service to not even try to resolve this matter.Essentially you stole money from me and charged a fee that I NEVER had to incur.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Just pissed
What I disliked
- Jeff ballards customer service skills
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..."
- " I bought a Nokian tire from tiresbyweb.com in August 2014. I paid an additional $20.25 for a Sonsio "Defender" road-hazard warranty. In March 2015 I hit a pothole that destroyed..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."