Gardner White is shady.I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have to incur a 150.00 service fee to have the sofa disassembled.

I paid the cost, the sofa was re-delivered and disassembled, not even a year later I moved from the location in which the sofa was delivered, without no effort, no dis-assembly the couch was removed. I contacted Gardner White for a refund of the erroneous fee and they advised sorry but Oh well in a nut shell.

It is just customer service to not even try to resolve this matter.Essentially you stole money from me and charged a fee that I NEVER had to incur.

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality, poor customer service, essential damaged product and out of 150.00" of jonathan louis furniture sofa from Gardner White Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Gardner White Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was jeff ballards customer service skills. Author liked the most just pissed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gardner White Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #1226810

They nothing but a buncha scammers!!!

to Anonymous Ladson, South Carolina, United States #1229520

Right, well he's in this position for a reason.He could hv said we will give you 10% off of your next purchase or sent someone out to repair my couch to "look" like new.

I will never buy from there again!

Jeff, you are full of it as a customer service manager.You have reported that you apologize for any frustration and or inconvenience but haven't offered a solution.

As stated your team swindled me out of this cost. Whether it was 1 year and a 1/2 ago or 18 years. I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A DIS-ASSEMBLY FEE as the item easily when out of the same door your team of individuals said it would not fit. Then to add insult to injury you see the pictures of the "dis-assembly" Horrible!!

I am not a professional re-upholster but I could have did a better job and yet not one time as a CUSTOMER SERVICE Manager did you try to remedy this situation AT ALL.YOU ARE A BAD PERSON and I will NEVER buy FURNITURE FROM GARDNER WHITE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #1226812

I couldn't agree more about Jeff.Hes extreamly unhelpful, he's rude on the phone, he's a liar as well.

Very disapointing.He does NOT deserve that job!

Dear Gardner White consumer,

We do apologize our records show you took delivery in 2014.We do apologize if you feel you were charged for something you should not have been charged for.

We are unable to refund this fee from 2014 as this goes to a contractor for the service.

This is what was explained when you contacted our corporate office.We do apologize for any frustration and or inconvenience.

Sincerely,