Gardner White Furniture - Swindlinding Customers for Additional Fees
Gardner White is shady.I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have to incur a 150.00 service fee to have the sofa disassembled.
I paid the cost, the sofa was re-delivered and disassembled, not even a year later I moved from the location in which the sofa was delivered, without no effort, no dis-assembly the couch was removed. I contacted Gardner White for a refund of the erroneous fee and they advised sorry but Oh well in a nut shell.
It is just customer service to not even try to resolve this matter.Essentially you stole money from me and charged a fee that I NEVER had to incur.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Just pissed
What I disliked
- Jeff ballards customer service skills
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a couch with chaise on 12/13/15 and kept it in original wrapping because we were remodeling the room it was going in, just opened it today and it did..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."