Hartland, Michigan

Recently bought tempur-pedic mattress from local furniture store.Mattress omitted mold smell - told I need to have technician come to house.

After tech came, was told that only Tempur Pedic can service their product. Told I needed to file claim and keep product in my house for 60 days on warranty - only had for 10 days. Slept with windows open and always with a headache. Now getting run around between Gardner White Furniture and Tempur-pedic on a restock fee of defective materials.

I've been surfing the web to see what others have and see this is not anything new - even to the point it could be a toxic issue and that some have found mold in their mattress.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions Gardner White Furniture "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Recliner Review from Highland Charter Township, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "I purchased at full price a nice living room called Calvert. I bought the recliner couch and chair... It was suppose to be leather.... I was told when it several..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Gardner White Claims Normal Wear and Tear Is possible On Leather Furniture After Only 7 months!?! Gardner White Furniture "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Poor Quality- Leather Sofa Gardner White Furniture "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more