Hartland, Michigan

Recently bought tempur-pedic mattress from local furniture store.Mattress omitted mold smell - told I need to have technician come to house.

After tech came, was told that only Tempur Pedic can service their product. Told I needed to file claim and keep product in my house for 60 days on warranty - only had for 10 days. Slept with windows open and always with a headache. Now getting run around between Gardner White Furniture and Tempur-pedic on a restock fee of defective materials.

I've been surfing the web to see what others have and see this is not anything new - even to the point it could be a toxic issue and that some have found mold in their mattress.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Gardner White Furniture - Swindlinding Customers for Additional Fees Gardner White Furniture "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Poor Quality- Leather Sofa Gardner White Furniture "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sold us a used couch! Gardner White Furniture "Bought a couch with chaise on 12/13/15 and kept it in original wrapping because we were remodeling the room it was going in, just opened it today and it did..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions Gardner White Furniture "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more