Gardner White Furniture - Terrible Company & Crappy Quality
We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment.We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000.
When it arrived a night stand was damaged and the posts to the headboard as well. They agreed to bring the pieces back the following day. Also our entertainment certain did not arrive with no explanation. After talking to the store they informed me that they did not have any more of that style and could refund our money.
The men did not set up everything properly because they seemed in such a hurry. Upon them leaving I noticed some scratches on our table and some defects with the dresser. I called the store again and they said they would send someone out because all pieces should arrive in perfect condition. A guy came out the next week and said that the store could do nothing and we had to go through the warranty company.
After weeks of hearing we don't have it in stock or just not showing up we finally got the bed posts and second nightstand. So we paid cash for all this furniture a month in advanced, then it took 6 weeks from our original delivery date to receive all the pieces, and we still have defective pieces.
Some of which I noticed today while putting the knobs on my dresser.I am very disappointed and I will never order from them again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apartment Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."