Gardner White Furniture - Unprofessional,unfriendly & poor quality furniture

I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs.My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go.

I was told this specific couch was the "King of Couches". After 6 months it started peeling or the color started fading, I'm not really sure. When I had service come out, he took pictures and I was then told it wouldn't be covered, along with paying a $50 service charge! When I called customer service, they said apparently I wasn't taking care of the couch properly??

The attached pictures are where my golden retriever and my 12 year old daughter sit. I am assuming the oils from my dog is causing this, but this should not be happening to real leather! Real leather should darken and soften from oils, not peel! I have called 3 times to speak to my sales person or a manager, and not once have they picked up the phone!

I have never written a negative review, have always been able to resolve any issues, but once they made the sale, I can't get the time of day from them, except from the Corporate Customer Service Supervisor who told me it was my fault - very rude & unprofessional! I will NEVER purchase anything from Gardner White again! The picture attached was at 6 months.

I have now had it 1 year, and it is twice as bad.I now have a $2200 couch that ruins my whole living room.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Warranty policy

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Either a full refund or price reduction
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #844994 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardner White Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11 #1157397

Good Afternoon,
We apologize for the issue you are having with your leather. We are willing to work with you. Please contact me via email with your customer information or by phone 586-774-2975 Ext 1182.
Jeff Ballard

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardner White Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gardner White Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about