Gardner White Furniture - Unprofessional,unfriendly & poor quality furniture
I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs.My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go.
I was told this specific couch was the "King of Couches". After 6 months it started peeling or the color started fading, I'm not really sure. When I had service come out, he took pictures and I was then told it wouldn't be covered, along with paying a $50 service charge! When I called customer service, they said apparently I wasn't taking care of the couch properly??
The attached pictures are where my golden retriever and my 12 year old daughter sit. I am assuming the oils from my dog is causing this, but this should not be happening to real leather! Real leather should darken and soften from oils, not peel! I have called 3 times to speak to my sales person or a manager, and not once have they picked up the phone!
I have never written a negative review, have always been able to resolve any issues, but once they made the sale, I can't get the time of day from them, except from the Corporate Customer Service Supervisor who told me it was my fault - very rude & unprofessional! I will NEVER purchase anything from Gardner White again! The picture attached was at 6 months.
I have now had it 1 year, and it is twice as bad.I now have a $2200 couch that ruins my whole living room.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Delivery was very fast
What I disliked
- Sales person
- Sales guidance
- Customer service
- Warranty policy
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I bought a Citizen Eco Drive watch from Jomashop.com and returned back the item next day by courier for either exchange or cash refund. They simply said that they can..."
- "Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."