I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs.My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go.
I was told this specific couch was the "King of Couches". After 6 months it started peeling or the color started fading, I'm not really sure. When I had service come out, he took pictures and I was then told it wouldn't be covered, along with paying a $50 service charge! When I called customer service, they said apparently I wasn't taking care of the couch properly??
The attached pictures are where my golden retriever and my 12 year old daughter sit. I am assuming the oils from my dog is causing this, but this should not be happening to real leather! Real leather should darken and soften from oils, not peel! I have called 3 times to speak to my sales person or a manager, and not once have they picked up the phone!
I have never written a negative review, have always been able to resolve any issues, but once they made the sale, I can't get the time of day from them, except from the Corporate Customer Service Supervisor who told me it was my fault - very rude & unprofessional! I will NEVER purchase anything from Gardner White again! The picture attached was at 6 months.
I have now had it 1 year, and it is twice as bad.I now have a $2200 couch that ruins my whole living room.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Delivery was very fast
What I disliked
- Sales person
- Sales guidance
- Customer service
- Warranty policy
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago. I Loved the sofa design, size and color. We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get..."
- "I bought a Citizen Eco Drive watch from Jomashop.com and returned back the item next day by courier for either exchange or cash refund. They simply said that they can..."
- "Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."