July 2012 my husband and I bought the 3 piece Shiloh sectional.We also purchased the fabric protection.

A week ago I noticed at least 7 spots on the sectional that are ripping at the seams. We called and had service come out on Saturday. On Tuesday, a woman from service called to inform me that our furniture would not be fixed or replaced because it was "normal wear and tear from this manufacturer". I told her we also had fabric protection and she told me that the protection only applied to accidents and that "this was no accident, sitting on the couch WILL cause rips in the seams".

I was appalled!!! I then called the store I purchased from and spoke to TJ, the store manager, who offered no help, only a condescending attitude. When I asked for the manufacturer's name, nobody had any idea. So, I then called the customer service number on the back of our card and was told the store was lying and does know the manufacturer but that she didn't know it either.

COMPLETE RUN AROUND. So, I found out the manufacturer myself... American Furniture. I called, talked to Dee, and she informed me that there is a 1 year manufacturer warranty on purchases and the store SHOULD HAVE called them.

Did they? NO. They blew us off completely except for informing me that not paying our credit card bill will only hurt my credit. That is all they are worried about, a payment.

We have bought bedroom sets, living room sets, and a dining room set from Gardner White and this is the customer service we get????

Never again will I shop here.Customer service is AWFUL and quality is HORRIBLE.

Review about: Gardner White Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments