Attica, Michigan

I bought a 3200.00 adjustable base for my bed from them and it has been defective since practically day one and I have called them about this and they tell me that I can NOT get a refund for this product even though it was less than 30 days!They are frauds and are not interested in keeping their customers happy.

I should not have to pay for a piece of defective merchandise, especially one that costs over 3000.00!The company told me to call the company who makes the product and get it serviced but I shouldn't have to keep an item that has been defective since practically installation!

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

jballard
#582008

I do apologize that your are having a problem with your adjustable base. We do not have a service contract on these items. If something is not working you must contact the vendor. They service their own product. Based on our return policy adjustable bases are non-refundable or returnable once delivered to the customer.

Pending the base you have you can call the below numbers for service.

Tempurpedic 888-298-4123

I- Comfort (Serta) or

Nuflex (Simmons) 888-550-3746

Jeff Ballard

Gardner White Furniture - Sold us a used couch! Gardner White Furniture "Bought a couch with chaise on 12/13/15 and kept it in original wrapping because we were remodeling the room it was going in, just opened it today and it did..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sofa recliner- poor quality and horrable customer service Gardner White Furniture "I Bought a sofa recliner 3 years ago. I Loved the sofa design, size and color. We Had problems when we brought it, had a rip, took weeks to get..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Over Approved Credit Line Gardner White Furniture "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sofa Review from Highland Charter Township, Michigan Gardner White Furniture "These are the most recent pics of the Calvert DAHLI all leather recliner sofa that I purchased at full price just a little over 2 YEARS AGO AT GARDENER WHITE..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more