I purchased a brown leather sofa.When I went to pick it up, it was nicely packaged and loaded on my truck by the representative at the dock.

The paperwork that I signed indicated it was a brown leather sofa. When I got it home and removed the plastic, the couch was black. I called the store and instead the representative proceeded to tell me I shouldn't have signed for the wrong couch and would have to pay for the store to deliver the right couch. They finally agreed to correct the error.

Two years later, the couch started to peel on its own. It looks awful!! The merchandise is not the best quality and the store doesn't stand behind it if something goes wrong.

Don't waste your time calling the corporate office in Warren.Their customer service is awful too!

Review about: Gardner White Furniture Sofa.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Gardner White Furniture - Gardner White Claims Normal Wear and Tear Is possible On Leather Furniture After Only 7 months!?! Gardner White Furniture "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Sold us a used couch! Gardner White Furniture "Bought a couch with chaise on 12/13/15 and kept it in original wrapping because we were remodeling the room it was going in, just opened it today and it did..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - Natuzzi sectional with sagging cushions Gardner White Furniture "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..." Read more Gardner White Furniture - 11 months old Couches and Love seat falling apart / and Mattress Gardner White Furniture "I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more