Bought 9,000 in furniture from the Taylor store back on 3/25/11.My bed broke on 3/13.

Tech came out, claimed we broke it. Manager RICK says "well, its not the best furniture, but not complete junk". I was put through to MRS PRESTON who says we moved the bed and broke it. She also said, "well, I can't help which bed you picked out" and "there is no one above her to contact, she has no boss" well miss, you have anothr thing coming.

The cost to fix the bed is $120. They won't front that to fix it even though I spent as much as I did.

A bed should last way longer, I've had some last 5 to 10 years onot accepta more.Less then a year is unacceptable.

Had an Experience with Gardner White Furniture?

Comments

Ahhhhh Ms Preston.I spoke to hr about my issue and she was not only useless but she made things worse with her tired old attitude.

She appears to be way past retirement because she has no professional decorum what so ever. She also used that "I'm the top person you can talk to" nonsense. She flip flopped on me about whether it was warranty under them or if the warranty protection I paid extra for was responsible.

She said neither and this pieces was only a year old so she dumped it on me.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GARDNER WHITE AND DONT PLAN ON ANY HELP IF YOU CALL MS PRESTON SHE HATES PEOPLE AND HER JOB AND IT SHOWS