1.2
Style and Design

Bought a living room set in October of 2016. From day 1 I knew I should have just returned it!

By Jan of 2017 we called for our first service call. The love seat arm had snapped, the bottom piece of fabric had come apart, the fabric on the couch arm had ripped in a seam and the middle cushion was so worn out it looked like it was 10 years old! The repair man came 2 weeks later. He opened up the arm of the love seat and the board was completely broke!

he said it was because the person who built it put a piece with a knot in it and it broke in the knot. He put a new piece. He hand sewed the rip and said if it comes undone again don't worry it wont hurt anything!! He looked at the middle cushion and said well that's normal, but I will order a new one since it looks really bad.

Never got the new cushion, the rip was back about 6 mo later. Now Jan of 2018 the couch has two broken arms the back board had snapped and all the furniture looks like its 10 years old!! My husband and I dont even want to sit on it! I contacted Gardner White and they said since it was over the 1 year I would have to contact FCP.

I did purchase the extended 5 year warranty. But he is not sure all will be covered sounds like it is just normal wear and tear!! it is not Normal for $2,890.00 furniture to break and break down in 15 months!!

I will never shop there again! And dont even get me started on the credit card!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardner White Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13.

Comments